TRAMANIA (a Belgium tramfan club) is launching a subscription for the production of five model tram kits from the SNCV (vicinal).
These are made in wood, steel and brass ( G-IIm-scale 1/22,5 )
See http://www.tramania.com section "Models" for further information and ordering details.
Very detailed, based on original SNCV drawings, five different trailers are proposed:
– ex steam trailer 2d class 6 equal arched windows,
– ex steam trailer 2d class 6 equal rectangular windows,
– ex steam trailer 1rst and 2d class 6 unequal arched windows,
– Luggage van (original aspect – no platform windows)
– trailer B.328 of the CBR (preserved at MTVS) (will be produced for a a total of 5 orders only)
Kit assembly: nothing to solder, nothing to cut. A file, plyers, glue, pencils and paints are sufficient.
The pre-cut metal pieces are assembled by plying, rivets or bolts. The pre-cut wood pieces are to be glued.
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast