LGB Strassenbahn

Das Forum für Modellstraßenbahner
Antworten
themole

LGB Strassenbahn

Beitrag von themole »

Hi there, does anybody on this forum model IIm, using LGB strassenbahn? I build many trams here in the UK, and use live overhead, the Krauss Kasten Lok was built by myself. Many thanks Alyn
PICT0007-1.JPG
PICT0275.JPG
PICT0261.JPG
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

themole

Re: LGB Strassenbahn

Beitrag von themole »

Now the weather is better here in the UK I have started to build some new tramway models.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

themole

Beitrag von themole »

The basis of the tram was a LGB trailer fitted with pantograph and a power block.

Kurbelmax

Beitrag von Kurbelmax »

themole hat geschrieben:The basis of the tram was a LGB trailer fitted with pantograph and a power block.
--------------------
Hi Alyn,

Yepp! Did LGB Trams for some years, had a layout. Did own about six trains; snowplow, watering type, one to collect manure ( horses et all !), one for the post office, a fast one with smoker, bar and saloon, and even one with two trailers for the market, I tried even to built a motor with flatbeds for carrying horse drawn carriages and for carrying coal and forestry products to town ( building materials ).
But that was in the 1980´s when working a bit for mister Wolfgang Richter ( RIP ) of LGB.
Best regards,
Kurbelmax
One-time driver of trainline 18 of the ÜSTRA ( Hannover ).

Antworten